- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Grades 3-6
- Electronic Learning
Big Alphabet P-K Workbook
School Zone provides educational solutions that give something extra back. It’s like getting a prize inside! Customers who purchase a School Zone product with the Golden Scholar Owl on the front will find a Golden Scholar Club card or image inside that contains the special code for a free gift. The prizes include interactive games, read-along stories, silly songs, educational videos, or printable activity pages. We have hundreds of cool gifts to share with our #1 customers: your kids.
- Learn More
- Product Details
- Related Terms
Big Alphabet P-K Workbook Details:
- Product# 06327
- ISBN-13: 9781601590169
- Contents: 320 pages
- Size: 7.75" x 10.75"
- Ages 3-5
- Publisher: School Zone Publishing
Find more like Big Alphabet P-K Workbook in:
Don’t let its size intimidate you. This workbook—filled with 320 perforated pages that can be torn out for individual worksheets—is packed with fun learning activities for kids. In fact, the worksheets are so much fun that kids may not even realize that they’re learning skills they’ll need for the school year. Tracing letters, for example, is an essential first step toward letter recognition; learning to put the alphabet in order and classify sounds gets them ready to learn to read; and, colorful word-to-object lessons reinforce the idea that letters and words have meanings. Get your child rolling down the path toward good grades with this big book of fun today!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
• 320 bright, full-color pages
• Golden Scholar Club redemption code
• Multiple illustrations on every page
• Letters written in clear, block-style
• Flexible, thick-coated cover
• Clear instructions on every page
• Tear-out pages great for individual worksheets
• Skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
• Parent guide and table of contents inside front cover
• Activity ideas inside back cover
• Award page for a job well done
• LOADS of learning for a low price!
Skills: pre-writing skills; letter recognition; uppercase letters; lowercase letters; alphabetical order; beginning sounds; ending sounds; identification; spelling; eye-hand coordination; phonics; attention to detail; sequencing