You might also be interested in:
Anywhere Teacher (iOS App) Description
Anywhere Teacher—Captivate, motivate & energize young minds!
AnywhereTeacher.com is a subscription-based, online educational suite for ages 2 to 8, brought to you by School Zone, the leader in early education. For 40 years our proven learning curriculum has helped parents and teachers prepare kids for success! Now it’s easier and more convenient. Kids can practice essential reading and math skills, along with science, social studies, music, and art online, anywhere, anytime! Learning is available two ways: Give kids a game-like, guided learning adventure that ensures they learn what they need to know, when they need to know it. Designed by teachers and aligned to national standards, learning paths deliver strategic learning with sequenced levels that model a classroom curriculum. Performance is tracked, with additional practice as needed, and fun rewards all along the way. Self-directed learning lets kids move through learning activities in their own way, at their own pace, discovering surprises at every turn. Each session can be a new experience or tag their favorites to repeat. In either mode, password-protected parental controls allow parents to customize content. Start the free 7-day trial to get unrestricted access to 2000+ games, videos, books, music, and printables. Anywhere Teacher is free to download, offering limited, non-subscription access to a variety of exciting learning activities.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Videos - Send kids to the head of the class with videos that practice skills and produce big smiles. Kids learn letters, colors, numbers, shapes, and more as they engage with each video.
- Games - Kids will have fun and learn, too—without even realizing it! Watch the victory smiles as they play their way into new skills. From Leaf Leaper to Deli Delivery, there are games for the whole family to enjoy!
- Flash Cards - We know what works. Use flash cards to boost retention and do speed drills to increase your kids’ confidence as they master essential skills. Traditional flash cards just got a lot more fun!
- Books - A love of reading has lifetime benefits, both in and out of school. Our fantastic digital library is filled with stories developed specifically to help kids learn to read. Each beautifully illustrated book provides picture clues to help beginning readers associate the pictures to the words.
- Printables - Pencil and paper still is a great way for kids to get additional practice while reinforcing the skills they learn on-line! Writing on paper vs. typing helps kids focus, think, and learn in unique ways. Plus, completed worksheets will boost confidence while giving them a sense of pride in their achievements.
- Music - Explore the spectrum of music styles, from hip-hop and rock to folk and country, all with kid-friendly, easy-to-memorize lyrics that make learning a giggly song fest!
- uppercase letters
- lowercase letters
- telling time
- counting coins
- beginning letters
- letter sounds
- short and long vowel sounds
- letter blends
- same and different
- critical thinking
- fine motor skills
- eye-hand coordination
Anywhere Teacher (iOS App) Details
- Product# 36001
- Ages 2-8
- Brand: School Zone