You might also be interested in:
Anywhere Teacher (Mac App) Description
Captivate, Motivate & Energize Young Minds!
Anywhere Teacher - a Digital Educational Playground for children ages 2 to 8 that connects with kids wherever they are – anywhere and at any time – and makes learning fun!
This safe and trusted, subscription-based, “supplemental” learning environment delivers robust content created solely by School Zone and its dedicated team of educators, editors, designers and programmers, giving peace of mind to busy parents as children access the easy-to-navigate app independently. For 35+ years School Zone’s proven learning curriculum has helped parents and teachers prepare kids for success. Now, Anywhere Teacher makes it easier and more convenient! The free 7-day trial delivers unrestricted access to hundreds of games, videos, books, songs, and printables. Password-protected controls allow parents to customize Anywhere Teacher to their child’s learning needs in reading, math, music, art, and more. Download the free app and explore! The limited, non-subscription access shows off the high-quality, educational content available on Anywhere Teacher
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Videos - 200+ original and entertaining videos teach children early learning skills including letters and numbers, shapes and colors, words and phonics, health and fitness, and more.
- Original Preschool Series, Charlie & Company-Starring a golden retriever named Charlie and his Anywhere Teacher, Miss Ellie, this live-action/animated series inspires curiosity, nurtures a love of learning, and empowers preschoolers with the skills they need to succeed in school. Explore 100+ bite-sized learning segments, as well as 13 full-length episodes.
- Games - Learning games sharpen spelling, math, and reading skills while instilling a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- Flash Cards - Quick, easy, and self-directed, flash cards combined with sound and motion prove virtually unbeatable for boosting retention, reinforcing skills, and improving speed, as kids master essential reading and math skills.
- Books - Start to Read! stories help kids learn to read with charming storylines and relatable themes. These level-specific books feature read-along audio, rhyming, words, and picture clues perfect for early readers.
- Interactive Worksheets - Each lesson gives examples, audio instructions and is self-correcting, giving instant feedback to create a focused yet fun and motivating experience.
- Printables - Give kids practice with pen and paper while reinforcing the skills they learn online. Writing on paper helps kids to focus, develop fine motor skills, and boost confidence.
- Music - With original songs by acclaimed singer-songwriter Brian Vander Ark of The Verve Pipe, kids can explore the spectrum of musical styles, from hip-hop and rock, to folk and country, all with easy-to-memorize lyrics.
Skills: colors; shapes; patterns; counting; numbers; addition; subtraction; letters; ABCs; uppercase letters; lowercase letters; multiplication; telling time; counting coins; phonics; rhyming; beginning letters; letter sounds; short and long vowel sounds; letter blends; spelling; matching; same and different; vocabulary; critical thinking; memorization; problem-solving; fine motor skills; observation; eye-hand coordination; focus
Anywhere Teacher (Mac App) Details
- Product# 36001
- Ages 2-12
- Brand: School Zone