You might also be interested in:
Benny's Baby Brother (iOS eBook) Description
Benny’s Baby Brother is a charming story about a big brother who changes his mind about the newest family member.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. In this Level 2 selection, words are repeated, and sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Meaningful clues in the illustrations are abundant. After several readings with a partner, the child should be able to read alone. Most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Most of the vocabulary words in Benny’s Baby Brother are typically introduced in first grade. The words brother, everyone, sweet, ship, sea, send, reaches, monkey, and finger are higher-level words. You may need to help your child sound out these words.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 50-70 new words
- Relies on core words and repetition
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Illustrated to provide important picture clues
- Memorable story line and main characters
Benny's Baby Brother (iOS eBook) Details
- Product# 8766
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59355-9
- Ages 5-7
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®