You might also be interested in:
Elephant and Envelope (iOS eBook) Description
Elephant and Envelope is the tale of a special delivery that gets colorfully complicated.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. Words are repeated. Sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Meaningful clues in the illustrations are abundant. After several readings with a partner, the child should be able to read alone. Most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Most of the vocabulary words in Elephant and Envelope are typically introduced in first grade and second grade. The words envelope, zookeeper, upstairs, elevator, stairs, and trunk are higher-level words. You may need to help your child sound out these words.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 45-150 new words
- Relies on core words and repetition
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Illustrated to provide important picture clues
- Memorable story line and main characters
Elephant and Envelope (iOS eBook) Details
- Product# 8767
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59356-6
- Ages 6-7
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®