You might also be interested in:
Hanna's Butterfly (iOS eBook) Description
Hanna’s Butterfly is the vivid story of a young girl who befriends an injured butterfly.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. Words are repeated. Sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Meaningful clues in the illustrations are abundant. After several readings with a partner, the child should be able to read alone. Most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Most of the vocabulary words in Hanna’s Butterfly are typically introduced in first grade and second grade. The words resting, wondered, stripes, bright, curving, empty, thought, spread, lifted, moment, fluttered, and breeze are higher-level words. You may need to help your child sound out these words.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 45-150 new words
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Illustrated to provide important picture clues
- Memorable story line and main characters
Hanna's Butterfly (iOS eBook) Details
- Product# 8780
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59369-6
- Ages 6-7
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®