You might also be interested in:
Hug Bug (Kindle eBook) Description
Hug Bug is a story that helps teach describing words, by way of comparison to bug world.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. Words are repeated. Sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Meaningful clues in the illustrations are abundant. After several readings with a partner, the child should be able to read alone. Most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Most of the vocabulary words in Hug Bug are typically introduced in first grade. You may need to help your child with words that seem difficult.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 9-50 new words
- Relies on core words and repetition
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Memorable story line and main characters
Skills: reading; rhyming; vocabulary
Hug Bug (Kindle eBook) Details
- Product# 8847
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59602-4
- Ages 4-6
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®