You might also be interested in:
I Don't Like Peas (iOS eBook) Description
I Don't Like Peas is the tale of a playful cat, a girl, and their game that makes eating peas more fun.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. Words are repeated. Sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Meaningful clues in the illustrations are abundant. After several readings with a partner, the child should be able to read alone. Most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Most of the vocabulary words in I Don’t Like Peas are typically introduced in first grade and second grade. The words mushy, taste, slide, fork, scoot, plate, and chasing are higher-level words. You may need to help your child sound out these words.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 50-70 new words
- Relies on core words and repetition
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Illustrated to provide important picture clues
- Memorable story line and main characters
Skills: reading; vocabulary; critical thinking
I Don't Like Peas (iOS eBook) Details
- Product# 8782
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59371-9
- Ages 5-7
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®