You might also be interested in:
I Want to Be a Clown (iOS eBook) Description
I Want to Be a Clown is the tale of a man who takes a train to become a circus clown.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. Words are repeated. Sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Meaningful clues in the illustrations are abundant. After several readings with a partner, the child should be able to read alone. Most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Most of the vocabulary words in I Want to Be a Clown are typically introduced in first grade. The words circus, clown, wear, silly, nose, and bright are second grade words. You may need to help your child sound out these words.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 9-50 new words
- Relies on core words and repetition
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Memorable story line and main characters
I Want to Be a Clown (iOS eBook) Details
- Product# 8764
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59353-5
- Ages 4-6
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®