You might also be interested in:
It Would Be Fun! (Kindle eBook) Description
In It Would Be Fun a little boy pretends to try on both silly and fierce animal traits.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. Words are repeated. Sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Meaningful clues in the illustrations are abundant. After several readings with a partner, the child should be able to read alone. Most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Most of the vocabulary words in It Would Be Fun! are typically introduced in first grade. You may need to help your child with words that seem difficult.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 50-70 new words
- Relies on core words and repetition
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Illustrated to provide important picture clues
Skills: reading; rhyming; vocabulary
It Would Be Fun! (Kindle eBook) Details
- Product# 8889
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59919-3
- Ages 5-7
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®