You might also be interested in:
My Friend Goes Left (iOS eBook) Description
My Friend Goes Left is a rhyming riddle with clues that lead to a surprising friend.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. Words are repeated. Sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Meaningful clues in the illustrations are abundant. After several readings with a partner, the child should be able to read alone. Most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Most of the vocabulary words in My Friend Goes Left are typically introduced in first grade. The words end, left, inside, and sidewalk are higher-level words. You may need to help your child sound out these words.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 9-50 new words
- Relies on core words and repetition
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Illustrated to provide important picture clues
- Memorable story line and main characters
Skills: reading; rhyming; vocabulary
My Friend Goes Left (iOS eBook) Details
- Product# 8758
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59347-4
- Ages 4-6
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®