You might also be interested in:
The Big Race (Kindle eBook) Description
The Big Race is the story of twins who team up to surprise, confuse and outsmart a bully.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. Words are repeated. Sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Meaningful clues in the illustrations are abundant. After several readings with a partner, the child should be able to read alone. Most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Most of the vocabulary words in The Big Race are typically introduced in first grade and second grade. The words outer, space, shoelace, really, and beat are higher-level words. You may need to help your child sound out these words.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 50-70 new words
- Relies on core words and repetition
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Illustrated to provide important picture clues
- Memorable story line and main characters
The Big Race (Kindle eBook) Details
- Product# 8868
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59357-3
- Ages 5-7
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®