You might also be interested in:
The Gum on the Drum (Kindle eBook) Description
The Gum on the Drum is the rhyming story of a drum-playing bear who learns where not to put his gum.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. Words are repeated. Sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Meaningful clues in the illustrations are abundant. After several readings with a partner, the child should be able to read alone. Most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Most of the vocabulary words in The Gum on the Drum are typically introduced in first grade. You may need to help your child with words that seem difficult.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 9-50 new words
- Relies on core words and repetition
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Illustrated to provide important picture clues
- Memorable story line and main characters
Skills: rhyming; reading; vocabulary
The Gum on the Drum (Kindle eBook) Details
- Product# 8854
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59343-6
- Ages 4-6
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®