You might also be interested in:
The Last Game Classic (iOS eBook) Description
This Classic Edition uses the distinctive illustrations from earlier printings of The Last Game, an entertaining story about a baseball game played to a dramatic tie.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. In this Level 3 selection words are repeated, and sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Context clues in the illustrations are abundant.
Most of the vocabulary words in The Last Game are typically introduced in first grade and second grade. The words cheer, amazing, bounces, toward, knee, covering, skips, quickly, although, reaches, and score are higher-level words. You may need to help your child sound out these words. After several readings together, encourage your child to read alone. Praise your child’s efforts because, most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 45-150 new words
- Relies on core words and repetition
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Illustrated to provide important picture clues
- Memorable story line and main characters
The Last Game Classic (iOS eBook) Details
- Product# 8795
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59590-4
- Ages 6-7
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®