You might also be interested in:
The New Bike Classic (iOS eBook) Description
This classic edition uses the distinctive illustrations from earlier printings of The New Bike, an entertaining story about a girl named Lee and her first adventure on her new bike.
The Start to Read! series helps children learn to read by presenting interesting stories with easy vocabularies. In this Level 2 selection, words are repeated, and sentences are short. Rhyming words help children increase their vocabularies. Context clues in the illustrations are abundant.
Most of the vocabulary words in The New Bike are typically introduced in first grade and second grade. The words another, finally, pedals, bridge, across and through are higher-level words. You may need to help your child sound out these words. After several readings together, encourage your child to read alone. Praise your child’s efforts because, most of all, the reading experience should be enjoyable.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Part of a multi-level series
- Introduces 50-70 new words
- Relies on core words and repetition
- Presents familiar themes and experiences
- Illustrated to provide important picture clues
- Memorable story line and main characters
The New Bike Classic (iOS eBook) Details
- Product# 8790
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59379-5
- Ages 5-7
- Brand: School Zone
- Trademarks: Start to Read!®