Little Scholar® tablet from SchoolZone (leading educational kids publisher) is the only tablet preloaded with 200+ uniquely fun apps, books, songs and videos designed to teach the essential skills needed for school (valued at at least $400). Little Scholar provides its users with lessons based on all of the “core curriculum” subjects for preschoolers, kindergartners, and first graders, including math, reading, spelling, logic, creativity, and geography. Parents can even use an App management tool to choose the apps, music, and e-books that are active on Little Scholar, so they can tailor the content to fit the learning needs of their children.
Little Scholar was made for kids 3-7 and features an 8-inch screen and runs a Google Android™ 4.2.2 operating system.
Created by the experts in early education, Little Scholar is the best tablet to prepare your child for pre-K through 1st grade!
- Start to Read! Books offers colorful characters and memorable themes to build a solid literary foundation.
- Interactive flash cards and Fraction Attraction build math competence.
- Napoleon Bone Apart teaches science & eye-hand coordination.
- Artistic apps for painting, color and shape recognition build creativity skills.
- Charlie & Company™ educational series features live action & animated adventures starring a golden retriever and his best friend.
For more information visit LittleScholarTab.com; also find them on Facebook & Twitter.
Nicole’s take: Technology is everywhere and even the youngest kids know their way around cell phones and tablets. So it’s very fitting that there would be a special tablet for younger kids! The Little Scholar Tablet is for ages 3-7 and it comes with 150 educational apps already on it! It operates on the Android system and we thought it was easy to use. My niece isn’t quite 3 but she LOVES this. She already knows how to use it and loves that she has her own tablet. We love that it only has educational apps on it and she is having a blast while learning!