I was given the opportunity to review the School Zone’s Little Scholar tablet. This educational tablet is preloaded with over 150 apps. This will keep the kiddos entertained but also, they are learning as they play.
My 7 year old is on the older side as far as the age suggestion for this. But she still had an absolute blast playing with it. However, to get the full use, we shared with her almost 5 year old friend. I would say it’s best for preschoolers – 1st graders in my opinion.
I can see how it would be an asset to those entering preschool or kindergarten as there were quite a few apps geared towards beginning to read and write.
We were impressed with the video quality as well. Many tablets lack in this area, but the Little Scholar Tablet was perfect.
MOMS FAVORITE PART:
Educational value – I LOVE the educational value of the programs. From math to reading to spelling. All while the kids have fun!
Monitor progress- Parents can follow along and track their child’s progress. A huge plus in my book!
Parental controls– Much needed with all the technology out there.
Check out this video for more details:
Key features include:
- All start to read books now with audio read-along tracks
- Runs on a Google Android Operating 4.4.2 system and is ready to play with or without Wi-Fi
- Innovative parental controls
- Additional apps from the School Zone Market and Amazon.com may be installed
- Larger 8-inch screen with textured protective bumper
- MSRP $129.99 and available at ToysRUs or SchoolZone.com