The Dancing Hotdogs family is your typical busy family. We have elementary and preschool. We have afterschool activities. We have family commitments. Jobs, PTA etc. So honestly screen time is limited because we just do not have that much time. When the boys do watch TV or play with tech gadgets I want to make it the most educational and engaging as possible so when School Zone reached out with their Little Scholar Tablet I was all in!
The School Zone’s Little Scholar tablet includes 150 preloaded apps (valued at $400), videos and e-books, and allows kids ages 3-7 years old to master math, reading, spelling and so much more while having fun.
Key features include:
- All start to read books now with audio read-along tracks
- Runs on a Google Android Operating 4.4.2 system and is ready to play with or without Wi-Fi
- Innovative parental controls
- Additional apps from the School Zone Market and Amazon.com may be installed
- Larger 8-inch screen with textured protective bumper
- Check out our Little Scholar video
Boys love all the different apps and the Charlie and Company videos that have the cutest puppy.
I love how the Little Scholar tablet is not only approved by educators BUT created by educators so I know the boys screen time will be filled with sneaky educational fun! Plus I have so many parental controls and status reports that I well aware of what subject they are excelling at and need more help with.
The School Zone’s Little Scholar tablet retails for $129.99 and is available for purchase ToysRUs or SchoolZone.com and is a great tech gadget gift for Holidays 2015.