By Erinn Sluka | Parenting Healthy:
With the internet available in almost every home and school it is concerning to think how vulnerable our kids are to complete strangers and from around the world. We have entered a new generation of opening ourselves up to anyone from anywhere and our kids are using the internet as if they are invincible. The very young of kids want what their older siblings and parents want-games and music on that fun, hand held device. Once we hand off our iPads or online tablets we lose a little parental control. There are some controls we can install, but it gets confusing and then we have to keep logging in and out of profiles. The best tablets are ones that are kid safe and do not allow online access like the Little Scholar Kid Safe Tablet.
Little Scholar Tablet Features
- Over 200 preloaded apps, videos, books, songs, and games.
- Exclusive, interactive, educational video series: Charlie & Company.
- Original content, in a kid-safe environment, with no additional costs.
- A+ Report Card app for viewing dynamic graphs and reports of children’s activity with each Little Scholar program.
- Audio praise and feedback.
- Rear- and front-facing camera.
- Durable construction designed for little hands and rigorous use.
- 100% money-back guarantee!
- FREE protective bumper included.
You can choose between a blue or pink colored bumper pad that comes free with the tablet. The games, videos, books and music combined bring a learning play focusing on skills such as counting, shapes, colors, fine motor skills, observation, problem-solving, phonics, spelling and much more!