We’ve worked with School Zone on a Little Scholar Tablet review in the past and were excited when the new and improved updated tablet arrived on our doorstep. In my past review, I said that that Little Scholar Tablet is one of the best tablets for kids that we have reviewed. I’m happy to say that this still stands true!
The Little Scholar Tablet is packed full of lessons based on the core curriculum for preschoolers, first graders, and kindergarteners and it’s so much fun for kids they don’t even know they are learning! I love that the tablet was created by educators in early childhood learning as well.
The new and improved Little Scholar Tablet features:
- Over 200 apps including 98 songs and 54 “Start To Read” books – worth over $400 in free content
- Ready to play – with or without WiFi
- All Start To Read books have read-along audio tracks
- 8-inch screen, textured easy grip protective bumper
- Runs on Google AndroidTM 4.4.4 operating system
- 2 convenient charging options: USB interface & 5-foot DC power cord
- Download additional apps from the School Zone Market or the Amazon App Store may be installed
The new tablet is available at Meijer which makes me happy, because it’s one of my favorite stores and I shop there all the time!
School Zone has also created a cute line a plush animals from their own educational series, Charlie and Company, that kids are sure to love.
All of the features on the new and improved tablet are impressive.
To learn more: