Anywhere Teacher (Windows Download)
Anywhere Teacher–Where Learning Happens!
You might also be interested in:
Anywhere Teacher (Windows Download) Description
Anywhere Teacher–Where Learning Happens!
Give your child an award-winning online learning system that makes mastering math, reading, and writing fun! Created by School Zone and designed by teachers to align to national curriculum standards, it has over 2,500 guided and self-directed activities. Just log in and go. Class is always in session anywhere, anytime! With so many ways to learn, including games, books, flash cards, interactive worksheets, videos, a Play Zone, and more, your child will love spending time with Anywhere Teacher. Focused on kids ages 2-8, each child can learn and play at their own pace, on different devices at once, in a fun, safe, and ad-free environment. Add our online system to your daily routine to build excited, confident, independent learners.
Sign up now and get 7 days free.
Why You and Your kids will Love Anywhere Teacher:
- Activities can be sorted by grade and subject
- Content is aligned to national standards
- Three guided learning paths take kids step by step through the P-1st grade curriculum
- Wide variety of engaging activities and characters
- Easy navigation builds confidence
- Praise and frequent feedback motivate kids
- Token reward system offers added incentives
- Free printed learning materials mailed to your home extend the learning and builds fine motor skills
First grade guided learning path
New lessons in math covering place value, addition with regrouping, measuring, graphing, three-dimensional shapes, fractions, and time
New lessons in language arts covering prepositions, pronouns, conjunctions, determiners, ending suffixes, punctuation, verbs, nouns, adjectives, adverbs, long vowel sounds, blends, and digraphs
New search navigation
Easier account and user profile navigation
General game play and stability improvements
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Videos - 200+ original and entertaining videos teach children early learning skills including letters and numbers, shapes and colors, words and phonics, health and fitness, and more.
- Original Preschool Series, Charlie & Company-Starring a golden retriever named Charlie and his Anywhere Teacher, Miss Ellie, this live-action/animated series inspires curiosity, nurtures a love of learning, and empowers preschoolers with the skills they need to succeed in school. Explore 100+ bite-sized learning segments, as well as 13 full-length episodes.
- Games - Learning games sharpen spelling, math, and reading skills while instilling a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- Flash Cards - Quick, easy, and self-directed, flash cards combined with sound and motion prove virtually unbeatable for boosting retention, reinforcing skills, and improving speed, as kids master essential reading and math skills.
- Books - Start to Read! stories help kids learn to read with charming storylines and relatable themes. These level-specific books feature read-along audio, rhyming, words, and picture clues perfect for early readers.
- Interactive Worksheets - Each lesson gives examples, audio instructions and is self-correcting, giving instant feedback to create a focused yet fun and motivating experience.
- Printables - Give kids practice with pen and paper while reinforcing the skills they learn online. Writing on paper helps kids to focus, develop fine motor skills, and boost confidence.
- Music - With original songs by acclaimed singer-songwriter Brian Vander Ark of The Verve Pipe, kids can explore the spectrum of musical styles, from hip-hop and rock, to folk and country, all with easy-to-memorize lyrics.
- uppercase letters
- lowercase letters
- telling time
- counting coins
- beginning letters
- letter sounds
- short and long vowel sounds
- letter blends
- same and different
- critical thinking
- fine motor skills
- eye-hand coordination
Anywhere Teacher (Windows Download) Details
- Product# 36001
- Ages 2-8
- Brand: School Zone
- Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later
- Intel Pentium® 4 processor or later