Tracing Trails Pre-Writing Skills Workbook
What's so important about tracing? It's the first step in learning to write! Each one-page lesson helps children gain valuable eye-hand coordination and other pre-writing skills. Letter-tracing exercises help your child recognize everyday signs and shapes, while the challenging assortment of mazes takes your child on fun-filled adventures that improve coordination. Help your child build a solid foundation for writing success. There’s nothing quite as rewarding as a line well traced!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Loveable illustrations that spur child interaction
- Golden Scholar Club redemption code
- Playful, full-color page format
- Letters written in clear, block-style
- 32 thick-coated, paperstock pages
- 2 full pages of bright, reward stickers
- Perforated pages for use as individual worksheets
- Parent Guide inside front cover
- Certificate of Achievement inside back cover
- Affordable learning!
Skills: eye-hand coordination; pre-writing skills; shapes; directions; alphabet
Tracing Trails Pre-Writing Skills Workbook Details
- Product# 02177
- ISBN-13: 978-1-601-59117-3
- Contents: 32 workbook pages and 2 pages of stickers
- Size: 7.75" x 10.75"
- Ages 3-5
- Brand: School Zone